Virtual Backpack is the Norton Public Schools platform for distributing community flyers and information.
Check here for information about local events and programs of interest for students and families. To submit a flyer to the Virtual Backpack, please contact Pamela Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Brockton Symphony Orchestra – New Beginnings
Sunday, October 15, 2023 – 3:00 pm
Christ Congregational Church, 1350 Pleasant Street, Brockton
Giuseppe Verdi – Overture to La Forza del Destino
Ludwig van Beethoven – Piano Concerto No. 3
Antonin Dvorak – Symphony No. 8
order tickets at BrocktonSymphony.org
Adults $25 | Seniors $20 | Children and Students with ID FREE!
Ticket Sales at Door | If ordering online is not possible, please call (508) 588-3841
Norton VFW, 38 Summer St, Norton (508) 285-3845
Haunted House $10 per ticket | Haunted Hayride $10 per ticket
$15 Combo ticket available
Friday and Saturday, October 27th and 28th | 6:00-10:00 pm
Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Popcorn and Soda available for purchase
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED – sign up here
All proceeds to benefit the VFW Post #8049 Circle of Flags
Parking will be behind the Yelle school with a
shuttle service to the VFW - follow the signs
The Attleboro Norton YMCA
Youth Sports Fall 2023
Downtown Branch – Matt Church email@example.com (508) 409-0764
Pleasant Street – Andrea Berardi firstname.lastname@example.org (508) 222-7292
The Great Outdoors
Norton Outdoor Center – Fall 2023
Situated on 80 acres of fields and woodlands, the Norton Outdoor Center offers endless outdoor recreational opportunities for kids, families, coworkers, and communities to come together.
Contact Information: Jen Maltese email@example.com (508)222-7292
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES GRADES 4-12
Monday, September 25
Norton Public Library Community Room
68 E. Main Street
Come volunteer your time, meet new people, enjoy the library,
and make a difference in your community!
Join the Junior Friends to work on projects that help the library
and we’ll track your volunteer hours for school, scouting, church,
etc. We meet monthly from September-June with additional
group and solo opportunities TBD.
Ages 10-18/grades 4-12. No registration necessary - just show up!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Show your Norton Pride by supporting NEED!
We will paint a 3 foot tall “N” on your driveway to show your spirit and support of NEED!
- The logo, (an “N” with white outline and purple fill as shown below), will be spray painted near the end of your driveway, unless you specify a different location (such as under a basketball hoop.)
- The paint is permanent, but it will fade over time.
- Originally we requested that someone over 18 MUST be home when painting appointment is set to indicate location of painting. We are willing to make appointments even if you won't be home, but you must mark your logo spot with a duct tape X. Please have this method approved with your scheduler.
- Driveway must be clean & swept. We will have a broom with us in case it's a windy day.
- Making appointments now to start painting in late June, and will be available throughout the summer! Please note that it may take up to 3 weeks to be contacted for an appointment. We are made up of volunteers - we appreciate your patience!
Minimum donation amount - $35.00 – Approximate size 3 feet
Questions: Email email@example.com
Thank you for your support!
NEED (Norton Embracing Educational Development) is a non-profit organization in Norton, MA that uses a fundraising and grant process to give Norton Public School teachers a variety of innovative programs and technologies that are not covered under the regular school budget. Check us out at http://www.nortonneed.org/
The Mass WIC Program and the Mass Cultural Council have partnered to offer discounted admissions to over 100 of the Commonwealth’s museums and cultural institutions. Because of the generosity of the participating organizations, WIC clients can receive free or discounted admissions by showing their WIC Card.
For a complete list of participating organizations visit: www.mass.gov/orgs/women-infants-children-nutrition-program